Young People’s Sessional Counsellor Recruitment
SRASAC is offering the opportunity for a qualified Young People’s counsellor to join our team of sessional counsellors, offering counselling support to young people (male and female) aged 13 and over, who have experienced rape or sexual abuse at any time in their lives.
- Member of a Professional Body i.e. BACP, UKCP, BAPT or Equivalent
- Professional training in providing counselling or therapy for young people (Initial counselling training to diploma level)
- Minimum two years’ experience of providing individual counselling or therapy for young people aged 13 and over
- Substantial post-qualification experience of working with issues surrounding rape and sexual abuse
- Contracted external supervision
- Minimum commitment of 3 clients per week
- Counsellors will be paid on a sessional basis
Please contact email@example.com for the person specification, application form and to ask any questions you may have.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 19th April 2017